Skip to Main Content

Roadway Debris Removal

Debris on the roadway that is obstructing traffic or causing a dangerous situation will be removed by the Public Works Department. Residents desiring to report glass or objects on the roadway which affect public safety should contact the Public Works Department at 620-421-7020 or the Parsons Police Department 620-421-7060.

Street Department
1000 N. 21st
Parsons, KS 67357

Phone: 620-421-7020
After-Hour Emergencies: 620-421-7060