Skip to Main Content
More >
Cemetery

Oakwood Cemetery
Oakwood Cemetery opened on June 1, 1872, as a city cemetery. Three hundred seventy-five Civil War veterans who came to Parsons as settlers are buried in a special section decorated with a gazebo and Civil War statues.  

Lots at Oakwood Cemetery are still available. For more information, contact the Deputy City Clerk at 421-7000.