Skip to Main Content

Burn Permit

Open Burning
burn ban is not in effect at this time.
A burn permit must be obtained before any open burning is allowed in the City of Parsons. Only brush, leaves, and grass are allowed to be burned.

According to state law, burn permits can only be issued for residential burning. A permit can be obtained at Fire Station #1 located at 1819 Washington. A signature of the fire chief or department officer is required.