Go To Search
Your GovernmentCity ServicesAbout ParsonsHelp Center
Click to Home

Court Payments
Municipal Court Payments
All fines and payments for Municipal Court can be paid in person at the Utilities Department located on the first floor of the Municipal Building. Or payments can be mailed to the clerk of the Municipal Court. In addition, credit cards can be used to pay fines and costs although we do not accept credit card payments by phone.

Mastercard Visa and Discover Accepted

Contact Us
Ross Albertini
City Attorney

112 S. 17th St.
Parsons, KS 67357

Ph: 620-421-7068
Fx: 620-421-7003

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.