Go To Search
Your GovernmentCity ServicesAbout ParsonsHelp Center
Click to Home

Debris Removal
Roadway Debris Removal
Debris on the roadway that is obstructing traffic or causing a dangerous situation will be removed by the Public Works Department. Residents desiring to report glass or objects on the roadway which affect public safety should contact the Public Works Department at 620-421-7020 or the Parsons Police Department 620-421-7060.

Contact Us
Street Department

1000 N. 21st
Parsons, KS 67357

Ph: 620-421-7020
After-Hour Emergencies: 620-421-7060